HongKong Guangzhou Foshan Shenzhen Dongguan 中文
  Company Registration
  Accounting & Tax Services
  Company Management
  Work & Residence Permit
  Bank Account Opening
  Trademark Registration
 Bank Account Opening
  ◊ Open a bank account in China
  ◊ Open a bank account in HK
 Company Management
  ◊ Company Annual Return
  ◊ Company Information Alteration
  ◊ Company Deregistration
 Permit License
  ◊ Import & Export License
  ◊ Food Business license
 Financial Support
  ◊ China Fapiao Issue
  ◊ China VAT Refund
Location: China Redisence Permit   ※ Guangzhou /Foshan /Nanhai /Shunde /Shenzhen /Dongguan... HK /UK /USA /BVI...

Apply for Residence Permit in China

Those employed/working in Guangzhou and his/her spouse, parent(s) and child(ren) under the age of 18.
Foreigner investor and his/her spouse and child(ren) under the age of 18.

Documentations required:
1. A form of application;
2. Foreigner’s 4 recent passport-size 2 inch color photos (full face without hat and upper body).
3. Original and The photocopy of the foreigner’s valid passport and the photocopy of valid Chinese visa.
4. Official letter issued by the employer unit.
5. A registration Form of temporary accommodation for aliens issued by Public Security Bureau at residential place.
6. Valid Health certificate issued by the sanitary and quarantine authority.
7. Certifications related to the applying reasons.
For those working/employed: Foreigner’s Alien Employment Permit or Foreigner Expert Certificate.
For those investors: Photocopies of approval of foreign investment enterprise, business license and relevant evidences.
For spouse: parent(s) and child(ren) under the age of 18, the following documents are required besides the documents mentioned above:
Kinship certificate: Kinship certificate for parent(s), marriage certificate or certificate of spouse relationship for spouse, or birth certificate for child(ren).
The photocopies of residence permit and passport of the working/employed applicant are required if his/her spouse, parent(s) and child(ren) does not apply together with the applicant.

Items to be Noticed:
1. The applicant shall be present in first application.
2. All evidence issued by foreign institutes should be verified by the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country.
3.In case of modification to items of 'Residence Permit' (such as residence cause, passport number, residential address, employer, accompanying persons etc.), the certificate holder shall handle modification procedure at Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau within 10 days;
4.In case the relocation for 'Residence Permit', the certificate holder shall handle relocation procedure at Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration of Public Security Bureau at moving-in or moving-out place within 10 days;
5.Foreigner who terminates the job in Guangzhou for certain reasons shall timely hand in Foreigners' 'Residence Permit' at its cancellation and apply for relevant visa;
6.Foreigners holding 'Residence Permit' can reside in China within the valid term of 'Residence Permit' and can also go into and outside territory of China for multi times.


Guangzhou office:27A,21/F.,Zhongqiao Building,Xianlie Road M.,,Guangzhou,GuangDong,China   Tel:86-020-87323100 (24 hour hot line)
Foshan office:Flat 4029-4030,40/F.,Baihua Plaza,33 Zumiao Road, Chancheng District,Foshan City,Guangzhou,GuangDong,China    Tel:86-757-83122090(24 hour hot line)
HongKong:Room 2107-9,21/F., CC Wu Building, 302-308 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Eamil:info@finerise-hk.com  © 2005-2017

mg冰球突破网站 山东群英会怎样是中奖号码 im电竞竞猜在哪下 百家乐网页游戏 国庆期间中国福利彩票停售吗 2978招财鞭炮改版了 2987招财鞭炮 万象棋牌真人百家乐 广西快3一定牛预测 香港赛马会三中三 og现场 五分赛车人工在线计划 微聊五分赛车导师包赔付骗局 广西11选5开奖查询 双色球重号走势图 网上五分彩是什么彩票